Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lowe's and Home Depot Coupons




If you are a woodworking fan or love to garden, you may want to sign up for the Lowe's electronic or paper version of the Lowe's Creative Ideas for Woodworkers or the Lowe's Creative Ideas for Home and Garden. I received my copy in the mail this week of the Woodworkers version and it had a couple of nice coupons. Save 20% on Elmer's Pro Bond Woodfiller and 20% on Zinsser Bulls Eye Wood Finishing Product. I think I will sign up for the gardening newsletter today, too.

Home Depot also has a gardening club. They sent me a couple of electronic coupons that are pretty cool. Buy one Mum, Get one free and Buy any long handle garden tool over $10, Get a free Vigoro bulb planter. I don't know how much I'll use a bulb planter, but I love mums in October!

Blessings of savings!
Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment