Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My New Adventure

Hi friends!

Today I embark on a new adventure! I have always wanted my own little website about a personal passion. Well, this is finally it!

Welcome to my new blog about how to save money in these difficult times. I will be sending you ideas about coupons, store sales, consignment sales, and more.

I would love your input and seek your feedback. That is why I call this a club. I want to have a group of friends saving money together! The more we join together in this adventure, the more fun we'll have as we save more! What a win-win situation!

So, I invite you, my friends, to join me in my new quest to share ways to save real dollars in a fun way.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Welcome to the blogging world! Have fun! Can't wait to see all your goodies!

    ReplyDelete